Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

If you're bored & have roughly two hours to kill watching videos ...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I did a 'PC Showcase' of my Josh Johnson stuff last night. Of COURSE, I forgot a stack of stuff, inc. two 1/1's and some other nice stuff ('11 Museum Collection /10) along w/my replica '09 Jersey w/St. Louis All-Star patch, Tote w/Hanley Ramirez & my '09 Nationals UD VIP lanyard w/card inside the pass:

PC Showcase: Josh Johnson part 1 - YouTube

PC Showcase: Josh Johnson pt. 2 - YouTube

PC Showcase: Josh Johnson pt. 3 - YouTube

PC Showcase: Josh Johnson pt. 4 + advice offered - YouTube

Enjoy if you choose to watch.

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
No nude Amish Dave or shower scenes. Maybe in a future vid though, since we're creeping up on the two or three year anniversary of that video ...

Metsfan311

Mar 9, 2013
Displaced New Yorker
Hey hope you remember me from blowout :)

I too am a JJ collector but I can't touch this. I probably only have 5-7 cards you don't (1/1s) but man your collection...it's ridiculous. How long has it taken you? Also how are you finding so many of these? I'm not asking for you to give any "secrets" away but I've been striking out! I guess as on blowout if you get offered something and you don't want it you can always send 'em my way :)

AmishDave

Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I usually scoop up any and all patches, even if I have them. If it's something I think is a deal, I get it. Being a player collector, I never care about boxes, wax or any of that junk. I just worry about my players and that's it.

And, when you're ready to give up on JJ, lmk. :p

Members online