Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Card Room

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
My Card Room - YouTube

Here is my first attempt at posting a video. I love seeing how people organize their collections so I wanted to show mine off a little.

I plan on doing more videos on my different PCs if people like this one.

Sorry if I sound like an idiot. Thanks for watching and I welcome any comments.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
First off...you're not that old(please don't make me feel old). Nice ass collection man! Well, well organized! Mine was similar but moves caused it to be fractured in different places.

I'd say, all in all, quality post from a quality member. Rock on!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Btw...baseballs look cool signed if you cube them. Get you a shelf built around the room about a foot from the ceiling and go around the whole room with it. You can display a crapload of balls that way! It will look nice! Trust me...

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Thanks for the comment. I only have a couple of baseballs. i just never really got into them. I really like signed cards much more. Hopefully I can show them off in a future video. :)

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Love the office man nice work!

We moved and I lost my office and am now in just a loft area.

I just made a short video of my PC area. Didn't show the closet everything else is kept in just the PC stuff on display.

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
That is an awesome room you've put together there!! Love the framed jerseys and the pictures around the desk. I wish I was that organized with my cards, getting there but you put me to shame there! Very cool and thanks for sharing!

Members online

Latest posts