Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Babe Ruth cut auto from heroes tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
JSA coa, also the 500 HR hitters signed ball, mantle, mays, williams, etc.
so, still some nice stuff coming out amongst the slag, also got 39 playball ted williams in 3rd case

Last edited:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Did a guy named ed just so happen to pull it? Or he strictly the hot box guy :p

So are these guys just not going to address the boxes being packed in the last 2 weeks? I guess their marketing strategy is to load a few youtube breakers cases and murder the rest.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I guess because some monster hits are coming out. I am no fan but those are sick hits.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Why are you still defending this crap?

images

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
nope, wasnt ed this time, just a random snake draft with 3 guys. I sure dont think they are loading breakers cases, but i have no idea whats coming out
of wax sellers sales. Ed actually bought 2 of my cases and they were badddddd. But last 3 all delivered 1000+ items, and people were just a bit happy.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I guess because some monster hits are coming out. I am no fan but those are sick hits.

I'm with you Joe, I'm not a fan of the product but if you like gambling...at least the high end hits are there. I've got no issue with boomo for selling the people what they want.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
nope, wasnt ed this time, just a random snake draft with 3 guys. I sure dont think they are loading breakers cases, but i have no idea whats coming out
of wax sellers sales. Ed actually bought 2 of my cases and they were badddddd. But last 3 all delivered 1000+ items, and people were just a bit happy.

Of course, and what about this hot box that was packaged after the release that ed hit? Are they still stuffing boxes right now? What about the people who initially bought in? Isnt that unfair to them? And if so is this an open ended product? Or are hot boxes an ed exclusive?

Last edited:

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Of course, and what about this hot box that was packaged after the release that ed hit? Are they still stuffing boxes right now? What about the people who initially bought in? Isnt that unfair to them? And if so is this an open ended product? Or are hot boxes an ed exclusive?

i have looked into ed getting 2 of them, i cant find anything odd, i mean i have opened more than anyone and i have not got a hot box yet. Cases opened by me for ed werent good, and i dont know
who the others were that opened for him. I do know he is trying hard for the ruth bat and talking people into giving him their points, which is good for him i guess. i have 18 cases still, so i just hope we still see crazy stuff cus those hits are cool.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
i have looked into ed getting 2 of them, i cant find anything odd, i mean i have opened more than anyone and i have not got a hot box yet. Cases opened by me for ed werent good, and i dont know
who the others were that opened for him. I do know he is trying hard for the ruth bat and talking people into giving him their points, which is good for him i guess. i have 18 cases still, so i just hope we still see crazy stuff cus those hits are cool.

right, have you asked the company about the boxes being made after release? Arent you pissed for the people who bought in right away who had ZERO chance with at least one hot box?

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
right, have you asked the company about the boxes being made after release? Arent you pissed for the people who bought in right away who had ZERO chance with at least one hot box?

i have no idea if they had zero chance. they are one in 40 cases and i started with 5. so odds wise, no surprise i didnt get one. after i heard about the first is when i asked and was told the one in 40 case odds.
Im not in a position to tell the owner of the company he is a liar cus i just dont do crap like that. If he is trying to establish a business rigging early parts of this product is not very smart as everyone is sharp as a tack these days and it would be easily outed. Truly could all just be random, even if it does seem a bid unlikely.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
i have no idea if they had zero chance. they are one in 40 cases and i started with 5. so odds wise, no surprise i didnt get one. after i heard about the first is when i asked and was told the one in 40 case odds.
Im not in a position to tell the owner of the company he is a liar cus i just dont do crap like that. If he is trying to establish a business rigging early parts of this product is not very smart as everyone is sharp as a tack these days and it would be easily outed. Truly could all just be random, even if it does seem a bid unlikely.

I see. Well I guess you missed the topic, but a recently opened hot box had a card bought on ebay after the product was released. So the hot box was packaged after the release or the breaker repacked the box for camera. Meaning at least with that hot box there was zero chance and that the people who bought in early got snubbed. And also one of the hotbox breakers said the COO said the odds where triple that 40 number,they may want to get their stories together. Unless of course its all one guy just saying different things to different people.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
he was confused with 1-120 boxes, 1-40 cases. I had no idea a card in a hot box was bought on ebay after release. Not sure there is anything wrong with that as the guy spends mad
hours buying cards for his product. so i doubt he had all 850 cases done at release.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
I see. Well I guess you missed the topic, but a recently opened hot box had a card bought on ebay after the product was released. So the hot box was packaged after the release or the breaker repacked the box for camera. Meaning at least with that hot box there was zero chance and that the people who bought in early got snubbed. And also one of the hotbox breakers said the COO said the odds where triple that 40 number,they may want to get their stories together. Unless of course its all one guy just saying different things to different people.

Not that i care but you don't know that they didn't have other hot boxes ready to go from the start.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
Not that i care but you don't know that they didn't have other hot boxes ready to go from the start.

not sure what you are asking, but i knew zero about hot boxes til i heard one was hit. I immediately thought WTF, how did i not know this.
thats the truth. The i was told it was an unannounced 1-40 case bonus. thats all i know to this day

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
boomo just breaks what his customers want its not like he packaged these cards himself, if his customers are gamblers then let them take the risk with the product. I do agree that it seems that these hot boxes would have been mentioned pre release to help sales and I would have thought these huge hits would have been on the original check list they put out.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
So your "buddy" who has been hanging out jerking off this product the whole time pulled one of it's biggest hits and then gave stuff away? A buyer who gets a big hit... giving stuff away. lol Come on, man. This stinks of fish.

1319094.jpg

The guy who won it's response;

Gelf - "I rarely post in these forums because of the negative nature of the majority of posts. The last chain about Boomo that went 10 pages deep with all kinds of negative finger pointing was done by a total of 8 posters. I value the opinion of our many happy and satisfied customers over 8 posters with an agenda. Call me a cheerleader, call me whatever you like. The one thing that I cannot be called is a cheater. Boomo does this for a living and although he may rub some of you the wrong way, he is as honest as they come. I rarely, very rarely enter breaks that Boomo is running and in the rare case that I do, it is to help the break fill and I take the last spot. Boomo also, does not take part in his own breaks. This Ruth cut auto was done with a 5x randomizer and came from a sealed case live on camera. There was also a representative of HOS in the room at the time. I was one of four participants in the break and once the cut auto was pulled, I offered a full refund to everyone in the break and forfeited my final 2 spots. So the other 3 in the break received their cards for free. There was not one person in the room that had any question of whether this break was rigged. I know some of you will question if this was rigged or not, all I can tell you was that it was not. If we knew that card was in there, why would we do a live break with me as a participant? Why wouldn't I just keep the case, open the case and keep its contents? Wouldn't that be much easier? For those who question shenanigans with the website random.org really need to come back to reality. Boomo is not a tech genius and does not have any knowledge of "mirror" or whatever was mentioned in this thread. Once again, it would have been much easier to keep the case, open it off line and keep the card. Of course there is little mention of the mickey mantles, jackie robinson authenticated post card, 500 hr ball (also pulled yesterday) autographed by mantle mays williams aaron killebrew etc...., the t206 christy mathewson, t206 nap lajoie or any other of the huge hits that Boomo has pulled out of the product. So I am sure you all will find a way to put a spin on it, I look forward to the creativity. One last item before i submit this post. Everyone killed Boomo and HOS when Boomo was chosen to open and launch the product. That this company was a scam, that Boomo was a scam, etc... etc.... Not only do we continue to sell this product, other breakers sell the product, D & A sells the product and Blowout also has the product for sale. The company is real, the hits are real, Boomo is as honest as they come and now I am the fortunate one that can be torn apart on this board. Call me a cheerleader, call Boomo loud and annoying and perhaps those are true in the eyes of some. Those who question either of our honesty or integrity is simply wrong."

That is a LOT of defending going on here. And for what? What exactly is he defending? If he is just a random guy buying in some case breaks, why is he defending boomo so hard here? Wouldn't he just be happy he pulled a Ruth cut and be on his merry way? VERY strange.

Last edited:

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
hes just pissed that those clowns can never stop with the conspiracy crap when it was 100% honest. You cant rig random.org, least i cant.
He defends me cus they drag me thru the mud and ive done nothing wrong, and I make him good money cus we do very well. Is this so strange?

Members online

Latest posts