Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 Panini Prizm Football - Sold Out at Panini

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
I think this will be hotter then basketball!!

Basketball was terrible, considering what it could have been. In basketball they didn't even do a 1/1 refractor version, it was a very lazy set where hardly anything was numbered, the only other non base refractor was a retail only insert. Just adding a numbered to 25 auto version will make this better than basketball.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
I bought some basketball retail chasing the green.. I sincerely wasn't impressed. I think the football looks great but still have a bad taste in my mouth from the bb!

No matter what Panini does they still seem to make fugly looking cards and Prizm was pretty fugly compared to Topps Chrome.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Couldn't disagree more about the basketball! Set of the year Nominee IMO!

I liked the design, loved the large set size and the fact that un-numbered inserts and parallels had collectors looking for 'em worked for me. Great value in each box, especially if you hit a Gold /10. I recommended it to a coupla different customers and they KILLed on it.

I hope the football holds up as well. The "reds" should do great...

And oh BTW, [MENTION=1804]notjomommasclint[/MENTION], the card said "MOOPS"!

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Couldn't disagree more about the basketball! Set of the year Nominee IMO!

I liked the design, loved the large set size and the fact that un-numbered inserts and parallels had collectors looking for 'em worked for me. Great value in each box, especially if you hit a Gold /10. I recommended it to a coupla different customers and they KILLed on it.

I hope the football holds up as well. The "reds" should do great...

And oh BTW, @notjomommasclint, the card said "MOOPS"!

We will see but it's a poor man's Topps Chrome and I don't see people pumping a lot of money into the mid tier players like they do TC. Yeah the Luck and Wilson low numbered stuff will sell but I don't see this being 1/10th as hot as TC was. Also the LATE release date will hurt this product.

Also I would think Fleer Retro would be the product of the year

Members online

Latest posts