Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Very Nice 2012 Topps Tier One Redemption Mailday...well worth the wait! NEW SCANS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Hello Ladies and Gents!

I wanted to share a mailday that I go from Topps yesterday. Last summer I purchased a box of Topps Tier One at the LCS and was lucky enough to pull a redemption for this beauty. The only thing that could have been better would be to get a jersey number for the serial numbering but that is certainly no complaint!
BOOM! 2012 Topps Tier One Ken Griffey Jr. Clear Cut RC Auto 4/25 :cool:
2FB42B5A-874A-4D23-B4AE-25B213CCE095-16248-0000156ADAFA0B4D.jpg
8B81836E-CE2E-4171-AE6D-07EE83BD3486-16248-0000156AEC4B8FDD.jpg

I will be scanning this bad boy and will do so with two different color backgrounds to show how actually clear it is :) Thanks a ton for looking and comments always appreciated!

Alex

EDIT: Adding new scans with two different color backgrounds to give the full effect of the Clear Cut :)

january3.jpg
january4.jpg

january1.jpg
january2.jpg

Last edited:

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Very Nice 2012 Topps Tier One Redemption Mailday...well worth the wait!

That card is sick! Hopefully they get the Mays from that set out soon.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
James - Thanks man! Too bad you weren't on a role during the tracking for 2012 Tier One, or if you were I completely missed it. There are quite a few gems for that year :)

Clint - Hot enough to share a tub? ;) Thanks dude!

jimfalbo21 - Thank you kindly!

Andrew - Thanks buddy! I feel like Bobby right now :lol:

Tpm2780 - Thank you very much, and quite the card you have in your avatar too!

Topnotchsy - Thanks and VERY happy with the turnout. Did you get a Mays? I hope that one comes up soon...hopefully he isn't too pissed at Topps for that gold infused ball fiasco :)

Steve - Now that is a GREAT compliment coming from a collector like yourself ;)

Lance - Thanks bud! I had no clue what the card was going to look like until I opened it...I pretty much said the same thing :)

CollectinTex - Much appreciated and welcome to the boards!

George - Thanks dude! Feels GREAT to pull a hometown hero in the correct hometown :cool:

Dave - Hahaha! Can't win them all like you ;)

GriffeyFan (I always forget your first name, sorry bud) - VERY beautiful! His sig continues to impress :)

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Very Nice 2012 Topps Tier One Redemption Mailday...well worth the wait!

Topnotchsy - Thanks and VERY happy with the turnout. Did you get a Mays? I hope that one comes up soon...hopefully he isn't too pissed at Topps for that gold infused ball fiasco :)
I am waiting on the Mays. Some other Mays redemptions from 2012 recently hit eBay so I'm hoping it comes soon. Can't beat Griffey's sig though that card is beautiful.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Re: Very Nice 2012 Topps Tier One Redemption Mailday...well worth the wait!

Do you know the difference beteen a weak card and a card that has strength?

A weak card you can post without caring.

A card that has strength you rush to the scanner to post it up.

Members online

Latest posts