Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can you Belive this!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WATER_DOG007

Oct 8, 2008
FLORENCE
I sold a Jose Contreras to 2maicoray from Ebay. He paid for card, I sent it to him and then I receive an email saying " Card received, now can I return it". I emailed him back with a simple "WHAT?" They never explained why they wanted to send it back, IMO it was because they just changed their mind. I then recieved another email 2 days later saying" Card has been returned, now awaiting refund". I have not recieved card back. I called Ebay and spoke with them about this idiot and they said try to work it out because they can leave me NEG .Feedback. I then left him a message saying I have not received and will not accept the card back, that they had committed to fullfilling the contract between us and for them never to bid on anything else of mine and to never email me again. The card was like $6.50, what kind of person does things like this?? I shouldn't have to put up with this LOSER doing this to me. I have PERFECT FEEDBACK and now this A-HOLE is going to damamge it and there is nothing I can do about it.
Has anyone got any HELPFUL INFO., on what I can do about this?? Again, what kind of Person does things like this???

Members online

Latest posts