Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pudge Collection Video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
I am glad so many people watched my first video of my room.

Here is my second one. I am still trying to get a hang of how best to show everything on camera.

Pudge Rodriguez Collection - YouTube

Before anyone says anything...I know that I have a face for radio. I am old, bald, ugly and fat. So no teasing. :)

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Just watched the whole thing. Nice work! Great stuff man! I vote for HOF autos next.

Also, what kind of binders are those that you had the GU in? I liked that they snapped shut.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Just watched the whole thing. Nice work! Great stuff man! I vote for HOF autos next.

Also, what kind of binders are those that you had the GU in? I liked that they snapped shut.

I will definitely do HOFer autos next.

I can't remember where I got the binders. They were suggested from someone on FCB. I do remember that they were extremely reasonably priced. I love 'em.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Definitely will watch tomorrow. I XXXXing love watching these types of vids, since you can actually hear pride & joy in someone's voice about their collection (or, with me, random stories of when, where & how much I bought something for).

Members online

Latest posts