Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jesse Winker attacks bowman sterling!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I didn't see it previously, thats hillarious. I somehow feel like the breaker is shady, because he hid the redemption from camera and seemed to pull one out from the other side and showed it.

Boylen33

Jan 26, 2011
Alabama
I didn't see it previously, thats hillarious. I somehow feel like the breaker is shady, because he hid the redemption from camera and seemed to pull one out from the other side and showed it.

Seriously? Paranoid much? That breaker is one of the best out there, although you have never heard of him. He bends over backwards to make things as transparent as possible and as fair as possible. Don't let all the actual shady folks out there make you think they are all that way.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Seriously? Paranoid much? That breaker is one of the best out there, although you have never heard of him. He bends over backwards to make things as transparent as possible and as fair as possible. Don't let all the actual shady folks out there make you think they are all that way.

Settle down dude lol

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

Did you just refer to yourself in the third person?

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
12998125_large.jpg

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
That guy shuffles the redemption card around more than a Vegas card dealer.

Members online

Latest posts