Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rate My Vlad Collection!

Rate My Vlad Collection

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Very nice so far. Definitely go for some cheaper inserts and parallels. Your player is from the 90s so you have lots of options. Zenith, Bowman Chrome, Topps Chrome, Turkey Red, Pacific, Topps Gallery, etc.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I think you should add some inserts like people above said. Also you need a few more center pieces Like Button, Logoman, Barrel, 1/1's. I like what you have so far and I gave you a 5 for now. Good luck on getting some more stuff!!!

JoshB.

Aug 20, 2008
California
Thanks for the comments. I do actually have a lot of inserts that aren't scanned. Not really any high end ones, but some that are a pretty cool.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Like another poster said it could use a few things but I gave it a 5.You do have some nice stuff!

I am currently looking for his triple threads card that is auto'd and has the jersey windows spelling out "Impaler" on it.I love that card and wanted to get one but the last one that came up went out of my reach rather quickly!

Members online

Latest posts