Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Autographed 500 HR Club Poster from Craigslist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Admits he's leaving money on the table, but not everyone does Ebay. The Ford/Mantle has a hologram that UD uses, and i remember that issue.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Admits he's leaving money on the table, but not everyone does Ebay. The Ford/Mantle has a hologram that UD uses, and i remember that issue.

Sorry don't buy it. So they price on ebay but wont sell? How about open an account get 2x's the money and leave ebay. Or how about ask ebay prices on craigslist. When its too good to be true, it usually is.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
I'd stay away...seriously something like that wouldn't be on Craigslist unless a seller was looking for a mark.

I doubt the item on the Mantle/Ford has a UD/UDA sticker - probably some home made company.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
ALL are forgeries.

That is NOT a UDA hologram. It's a mass produced fake going around originating from S. Fl.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
ALL are forgeries.

That is NOT a UDA hologram. It's a mass produced fake going around originating from S. Fl.

AAN ? America's Auction Network ? I remember seeing that being sold on there before. At least the 500 HR Club one. Oh Kenny Goldin (or w/e he's calling himself now) was pimping it under a different name "on the phone".

Members online