Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Toploaders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
Is there a significant difference between the ultra pro toploaders sold at wally world for $.98 and the ones at hobby shops sold for several dollars besides hobby having better size selection?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

Bogeysave82

Jan 16, 2013
I was in a pinch bought some from Walmart they seemed to be more flimsy than they should... Idk it could have been a bad batch but that's my history with them ill gladly spend a few bucks more...

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
I was in a pinch bought some from Walmart they seemed to be more flimsy than they should... Idk it could have been a bad batch but that's my history with them ill gladly spend a few bucks more...

Duly noted, thanks!

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
The ones I get are 2.99 and have 35 in a pack. They say ultra pro and as far as I've noticed they don't seem to be different.

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
They look really flimsy. I would stay away.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Ok, I'll just stick with the ones from lcs then. My main reason money aside was convenience, lcs I go to has odd hours and I usually find myself needing those things at the damndest of times ;-)

BallCard_Blog

Jan 24, 2013
They used to be way to slim to fit even chrome cards. That recently changed though. Now that are a tad bit thicker and can fit cards properly.

Members online