Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SGC in the autograph certification business

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
This might have been posted, but I have neither the time nor the motivation to search. I got an email from JSA that their kicking off JSA Authentic and running a $10 special. Here's the email

SGC has recently developed a new autograph authentication division (SGC Authentic). The division will be headed by Mike Root (Director of Authentication/Senior Authenticator). Mike has owned and operated sports collectibles stores for the past 20 years. Mike has spent that time buying and selling autographs, as well as attending countless sporting events and signings where he acquired thousands of in person autographs.
sgca-logo.jpg

Mike was the former Director of Authentication and Lead Authenticator for a nationally recognized third party authentication service for the past three years. With a wide range of knowledge and a top notch team of consultants SGC is looking forward to authenticating autographs throughout the hobby.
SGC is currently offering authentication/encapsulation of standard autographs for $10 per item. The prices will vary for Premium signers or oversized items. Authentication of non encapsulated items will be available soon.
stallworth.jpg
Note: When using the SGC Authentic Services, all orders must be submitted on a separate SGC order form and to include separate shipping. SGC Authentic submissions will be processed separately from all other SGC orders and will have its own, independent turnaround time.
Additional pricing and product details will be available on our website www.sgccard.com by February 4th Please contact us at (800)742-9212 for further details.

Last edited:

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
I got this email as well and am glad they are getting into it. Granted, I've only got about three cards to send in for this but just didn't want another companies slabs in with my SGC ones. I

Members online