Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Good morning. Kaia woke up at 7 but Kendall is still sleeping(amazing).

45 here right now but on the way to 70 so we're going to go check out some garage sales in a bit.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning gang snowed about 3 inches here. That was more then what the total has been this winter :lol:

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Morning guys. We were supposed to get a dusting yesterday, but looks like 3 inches atleast. Warming up though which is nice. Might hit 20 today! Spring is on its way :)

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

mkhawk21

Oct 7, 2012
Mason City, IA
Morning guys! We for some snow as well, about an inch or two. The daughter is already up wanting her morning bottle we we're hanging out for a bit. Have a great day everyone!!

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Just found a garage sale listing that has a picture of Jim Palmer Rcs and Brooks Robinson RC. Wish me luck

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Just found a garage sale listing that has a picture of Jim Palmer Rcs and Brooks Robinson RC. Wish me luck

Luck.
But when you get there they are going to say they sold all those already. And only have left the box of 90's stuff. And he will tell he want 5k for 5k of cards since they are about 20 years old

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Morning all. Donating in an hour and paying for cards after that. Pizzer and movies with the wife later.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone. It's just cold here in Roanoke today.
Happy Groundhog's Day to everyone...we should all watch the movie....again.....& again!
DANNY

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

Up early for a Saturday but I have some stuff to do. Going to check out the Morkie pups my friend had because I want to get one for my wife and the girls as a Valentine's day present.Also going to check out some vinyl floor tiles because I need to replace the rolled up linoleum we have in the kitchen and foyer. Looking for a cheap alternative to get us through while we're here.

Have a great day everyone!

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good Morning men

Up early for a Saturday but I have some stuff to do. Going to check out the Morkie pups my friend had because I want to get one for my wife and the girls as a Valentine's day present.Also going to check out some vinyl floor tiles because I need to replace the rolled up linoleum we have in the kitchen and foyer. Looking for a cheap alternative to get us through while we're here.

Have a great day everyone!

Ok, I give up. What is a "Morkie"? I know it's part Yorkie, but what is the other part?
Oh, and look for a low energy from the pups. The lower the energy, the easier to work out issues if they arise.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Morning gents!

Shaping up for a great day... My dog Baxter is loving his walk when he stops to soak in the rays as the sun pops up over the Dallas skyline

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1359815319.481040.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online