Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show off some Cris Carter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I know it's a little late, but I want to see some Carter cards. He's one of my all-time favorites.

This is my only (known) card of him. I purchased this from a (currently) non-existent LCS. It happens to be one of my first football cards, and more than likely my first GU card. I was probably 6 or 7 when I bought it.

This card surprisingly hasn't been lost, or damaged at all, despite living in the under-the-seat compartment of our mini-van for close to an estimated year, and being in and out of various boxes and tubs.

It's rarely left it's original screw-down that it was purchased in. I loosened the screw about 6 months ago to ensure that the case wouldn't put too much pressure on the card and cause the surfaces to stick to each other.

Anyways, here is a pic of the card, borrowed from eBay as I don't have a pic of my own.

$%28KGrHqR,%21igFC0muqKN2BR%21fJpRe%29%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Last edited:

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
Re: Show off some Chris Carter

It is spelled without the h and here is mine.
img215.jpg

Sent from my VS840 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try, try, try again.

Great stuff, J! Love rare 90s stuff.

Sent from the FCB Droid app, which means I'm probably on the crapper.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
I don't currently have access to my collection and flickr appears to have issues, so I'm limited to what I have on my laptop/phone.

ccfotgauto.JPG

ccRetroInkGold.jpg

ccleggoldauto.jpg

#'d 1/6
ccnameplate.JPG

Signed 'Duke'
carterfootball.jpg

Last edited:

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
I guess they came out as thumbnails.

Also had this drawn by the brother of Frank (theothercutch). What happened to that guy?
criscarterart.JPG

Members online

Latest posts