Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Calling all collectors in the Tampa Bay area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
There's a card show this Saturday in the Tampa/Brandon area. In an effort to try and get more folks to set up or just attend, I figured I'd give those who don't know about the details.

Feb 9 - Tampa/Brandon Sheraton East, I75 & Ex 260B MLK & Falkenburg. Starts are 9 and ends at 3.

If you're interested in setting up give Bob a call. He's a good guy and will give you any details you need. 813-397-24

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Toooooooooo far from me.

In a few months a buddy and I are going to be holding our own show. We plan to have it at the Hyatt Tampa, so that shouldn't be much of a drive for the Clearwater and St Pete folks.

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
Used to be close for me. Now Im in orlando. If you guys find any Alex Rios in the show let me know and we can work it out.

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
I may try to make it. Will have to see what's going on. Not to bad of a drive from Sarasota. I know we are going to TECO to see the manatees on Saturday so ill be kind of close already

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Is the water still cold enough for them to flock to TECO? I go out there every year. Neat to see those big guys.

I hope the water is cold enough. My daughter has been asking to go there all winter. I know every other time we go there we always see Tarpon, sharks and rays jumping out of the water

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
I hope the water is cold enough. My daughter has been asking to go there all winter. I know every other time we go there we always see Tarpon, sharks and rays jumping out of the water

I go out there a few times a year. Can't wait until few more months so I can take my little one out there!

spikes

Jan 2, 2009
How was the show?

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
The turnout was without a doubt the largest the show has had. A dealer there posted an ad in the TBT so lots of new faces showed up.

markotsay7

Feb 18, 2011
In a few months a buddy and I are going to be holding our own show. We plan to have it at the Hyatt Tampa, so that shouldn't be much of a drive for the Clearwater and St Pete folks.
Please message me when you start this show. My card show partner and I are in Gainesville, I don't like the current Tampa show but would definitely be down for trying a new one.

csmtampa

Aug 25, 2009
Please message me when you start this show. My card show partner and I are in Gainesville, I don't like the current Tampa show but would definitely be down for trying a new one.

Noted. Looks like it will be around May or early June. My buddy who I'm going to be doing the show with is in Grad school, so his schedule is pretty packed until then end of the semester. Will get in contact with you once everything is finalized.

Members online