Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ryan Braun linked to PED Clinic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Please read past the first paragraph

Three of the Biogenesis clinic records obtained by Yahoo! Sports show Braun's name. Unlike the players named by the Miami New Times in its report that blew open the Biogenesis case, Braun's name is not listed next to any specific PEDs

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
FYq7M.gif

elmalo

Feb 19, 2010

Three of the Biogenesis clinic records obtained by Yahoo! Sports show Braun's name. Unlike the players named by the Miami New Times in its report that blew open the Biogenesis case, Braun's name is not listed next to any specific PEDs
It did say he owed 20-30K, expensive vitamins.

hofvintagecollector

Apr 8, 2012

Yeah im sure its just a coincidence he finds himself in the middle of yet another PED scandal. He probably bought thin mints from the guys daughter and his name was in the book so the guy doesn't forget to send them.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
He plays for my team, but I am not a fan. If he did cheat I am on the side that punishment should be severe. But I hate the "jump to conclusions" mat people get on when articles like this are published. I was not trying to be confrontational in my response.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
He plays for my team, but I am not a fan. If he did cheat I am on the side that punishment should be severe. But I hate the "jump to conclusions" mat people get on when articles like this are published. I was not trying to be confrontational in my response.

Braun but had elevated testosterone levels and was busted last off-season - he got off on a technicality but this latest finding might prove that jumping to conclusions maybe fair to do - no one is probably looking to lynch him at this point.

Exposfan

Mar 16, 2009
Hartland, WI
Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun just released this statement:
“During the course of preparing for my successful appeal last year, my attorneys, who were previously familiar with Tony Bosch, used him as a consultant. More specifically, he answered questions about T/E ratio and possibilities of tampering with samples.
“There was a dispute over compensation for Bosch’s work, which is why my lawyer and I are listed under ‘moneys owed’ and not on any other list.
“I have nothing to hide and have never had any other relationship with Bosch.
“I will fully cooperate with any inquiry into this matter.”

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Cervelli? Theres proof this stuff doesn't make you good.

Austin romine is smiling

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun just released this statement:
“During the course of preparing for my successful appeal last year, my attorneys, who were previously familiar with Tony Bosch, used him as a consultant. More specifically, he answered questions about T/E ratio and possibilities of tampering with samples.
“There was a dispute over compensation for Bosch’s work, which is why my lawyer and I are listed under ‘moneys owed’ and not on any other list.
“I have nothing to hide and have never had any other relationship with Bosch.
“I will fully cooperate with any inquiry into this matter.”

Not to sound too much like a homer, but that sounds pretty reasonable.

At the very least, it's an ironclad excuse given the "evidence" at hand. Assuming nothing else comes to light, the reasons given in this release seem pretty solid.

But lets face it: this situation won't change ANYONE'S mind. Defenders have their excuse, provided by Braun's press release; and detractors don't care anyway and just see "PED clinic" and "Ryan Braun" in the same headline.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
If Braun's lawyers name is on that money owed list along with his that helps his case. I would still like to see some hard evidence of the consultation. If someone, either Braun or Bosch, felt the consultation was worth 20-30k there has to be some paper trail one would think.