Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Bucky Dent connection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ripken2131_8

Feb 4, 2011
Savannah, GA
So, my dad and I work in the same office building. I got a call from him this morning and he says "Hey, come by my desk I have a present for you from your brother". I go upstairs and he reaches in his shirt pocket and pulls out two Bucky Dent cards and hands them to me. One is signed to my dad and one is signed to me. We live in Savannah and we're both huge Braves fans, so we have absolutely no connection to Bucky Dent and I'm standing there wondering what inside joke I'm not getting. Why would my brother ruin a perfectly good card by forging Bucky Dent's name on it and give it to me? Then my dad says that my brother found out that his fiancee works with Bucky's sister in law! So he talked to her and she was able to get him a mini-bat and two cards signed. The scan below is mine. My dad's is Bucky's rookie card, but I don't have a scan of that one. Pretty cool way to start my Wednesday!

img049.jpg

Members online

Latest posts