Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A few new 1/1 PC Vandy Pickups! (with some help from a great member) Scan Heavy...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
First, for the new ones...

From a nice trade with a great member!
navery1_zps69993192.jpg

Next up, an eBay purchase (sorry its basketball)

ByarsSuper_zpse05f92ad.jpg

Another ebay pickup (just missed out on the Mike Minor one...iPad didn't register the bid in time...sniper problems!)

flash1_zps484e8265.jpg

Now, a 1/1 Sketch. Anyone guess what Vanderbilt Studio Art Major did this one?
minorsketch_zpsd7901684.jpg

Another one I picked up from a member, albeit about a year ago (hopefully Sheffield makes his way to Hawkins, and if not him then his brother). Narrowly missed out on both supers over the summer.
sheffred1_zpsd2d1d467.jpg

These are all joining these guys in my PC:
diamond1.jpg

pfeiffractor.jpg

graysuper.jpg

Suffice it to say, if you have a heads up on any Vanderbilt 1/1s, PM me (and I do have a pm to send to a member once a few eBay sales go through, Superfractor).

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Always get jealous seeing the PPIII in your PC.

Great acquisitions !!!!

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Always get jealous seeing the PPIII in your PC.

Great acquisitions !!!!

Never even heard if the Super Auto of him got pulled. This one was a rather inexpensive Super, as I recall. Might have had something to do with the seller ending it at 4am eastern time.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
No, I haven't seen the Super auto either. Probably doesn't help that I haven't really searched his stuff in ages and am actually thinking about selling, just because he's a guy I like a lot, but would rather start concentrating on Josh Johnson nearly exclusively. Great acquisitions again though ! That Byers is sick as well :p