Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Curt Schilling: Red Sox encouraged me to use PEDs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
jared-remy.jpg

Jerry Remy's son was dealing Steroids to other Clubhouse body guards, don't see why its so hard to believe that he was trying to deal it to the players as well.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
A certain baseball card forum tried to get me to use PED's but I am not going to say it was FCB. I mean I am not going to name the forum.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Schilling should be investigated and had his time wasted by the feds and MLB just because he felt the need to draw attention to himself while intending to play the "I know a secret but i'm not telling" game.

Plus he's a major dbag like Clint said.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
I bet RI taxpayers wish he took the Red Sox up on their offer to extend his career so they could get more of his earnings to help repay what he stole..

DICK move by the most outspoken player who everyone wishes would just shut up!

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
I would also like to point out that his claim could have merit. I have seen ncaa orgs push peds personally.

It probably does have merit. But to intentionally speak so vaguely opens up a lot of (possibly innocent) people to questions about their role in the matter. Give us names/all the info or continue to keep quiet.

Speaking of keeping quiet, why did he not mention this years ago? Hasn't he been outspoken about bashing the PED users? Couldn't the info he has have helped the cause of reducing PED use in MLB? His motives for teasing us now are a bit suspect.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
It probably does have merit. But to intentionally speak so vaguely opens up a lot of (possibly innocent) people to questions about their role in the matter. Give us names/all the info or continue to keep quiet.

Speaking of keeping quiet, why did he not mention this years ago? Hasn't he been outspoken about bashing the PED users? Couldn't the info he has have helped the cause of reducing PED use in MLB? His motives for teasing us now are a bit suspect.

Speaking of players who spoke out against users, has David Ortiz concluded his investigation on his 2003 positive test result? I'm still waiting.

Members online

No members online now.