Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryce "Cheddar Bob" Brentz shot in leg

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
Cleaning a loaded gun, wow. Even when I first started buying guns, it never crossed my mind once to clean a loaded gun, let alone point it anywhere that I could possibly shoot myself or another person. Makes me wonder if there is more to these stories or if people are that dumb.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Human being disclaimer: I should point out that I jest because it's clear he's going to be okay (well, overall health-wise, baseball who knows) - I wouldn't make light of the situation if it was more serious.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
How dumb do you have to be to clean a gun with bullets in it?

"Hey laughing boy, what do you know? No more bullets!"

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
how dumb do you have to be to put your finger on the trigger anytime other than when you plan to fire your weapon?? I know personally I never do this and have my index finger resting on the trigger guard when I handle any handgun.

scotty216brs

Apr 15, 2012
MA
how dumb do you have to be to put your finger on the trigger anytime other than when you plan to fire your weapon?? I know personally I never do this and have my index finger resting on the trigger guard when I handle any handgun.
Sometimes people have to figure this out the hard way...

Members online

Latest posts