Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did naxcom close ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Naxcom/Sportsbuy or whatever the next branding becomes will always be the slowest site you'll visit.

They had so much potential when they launched but absolutely screwed the pooch with subpar technology and a cripplingly slow website.

It's a shame really.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Not only is the site terribly slow and the search god awful, but I've made offers or asked questions about cards, probably a dozen times. Not one seller has ever gotten back to me. I don't know how anyone has ever bought anything on that site.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
They had a bad habit of not doing much for you should you not get the right card or not get your cards at all. Trying to get a refund is damn near impossible without calling them. I quit using that site a long time ago.

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
If you stick to the bigger sellers you don't run in to as many problems. We are currently at #3 this month on the leader board at the bottom of the home page.

I agree with them having a great thing that they let go. They don't make the upgrades as needed and the staff is now something like 6 people. As many problems as the site has, I sell a ton there every month but it gets frustrating. They want to be an alternative to eBay but not make the changes (spend the money) to really be.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
If you stick to the bigger sellers you don't run in to as many problems. We are currently at #3 this month on the leader board at the bottom of the home page.

I agree with them having a great thing that they let go. They don't make the upgrades as needed and the staff is now something like 6 people. As many problems as the site has, I sell a ton there every month but it gets frustrating. They want to be an alternative to eBay but not make the changes (spend the money) to really be.

Fair enough but the big sellers may not have what I need. Plus, some of them charge a king's ransom for cards. Another issue I found was when I purchased cards, I had a lot of people telling me they were sorry but the card had sold on Beckett or eBay already and they just forgot to take it down. I really think people put cards on there and just forget about it.

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
Too bad for the site
I first got hooked on ebuying cards with naxcom wayyyy before I started on eBay

I used to notice sellers would post same cards as they did on eBay less on naxcom bc if ebay's exorbitant fees
Just ask Mr Teawolves from MN. I used to pay that guy's mortgage lol

Members online