Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The most annoying eBayer ever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I have an orange Mike Zunino auto for sale and I only ship to the US. The guy won't leave me alone about shipping to Canada. He has 3 feedback and I very kindly told him I didn't sell outside the US. These are all since Friday

Hey, I was just wondering if I buy now, will you ship to Toronto, Canada? Please let me know. Thanks! Paul

- paullyshaw

I'm sorry Paul but I only ship to the US. I have been burned too many times with lost or missing items when shipping to anywhere outside the US.

- j_j_bodyhunting

Hi, I emailed you earlier. I'm a huge Seattle fan! King Felix resigned! Anyways, I tried to buy now to give you what you want but can't. I have bought from others in The USA. Let me know if I can buy now or not? Thanks! Paul

- paullyshaw

I promise I am legit and will even pay for the insurance, full value your charging for the card if you ship to me. Just put in the ebay that cost and I am good to go! i have the money on my credit card and through paypal will be just their short processing time. I have had good luck so far and just got 1 today from Texas. Please!!!

- paullyshaw

If you have no luck selling after your time ends, let me know and I'll give you your asking $$. Plus, you can ship insured at value I pay via USPS and your covered! Thanks for considering again! Paul

- paullyshaw

So, I was going to buy now and request for you to hold shipping for I am going to my Florida vacation home March 8th until March 18th I leave. I tried to complete the payment but I guess there are limits. I was wondering if you could change the shipping on the ad to allow Canada, have me make the purchase but hold off shipping until I give you the go ahead, and then have you ship to my Florida address. Is there anything we can do here? Please let me know. Thanks very much, Paul

- paullyshaw

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Yeah thanks for the suggestion. Didn't even think about that, I guess at this point I'm just so annoyed I didn't even give it second thought

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
Gave him a chance if he had a confirmed address in the US but he gave some excuse. Dang this guy is persistent already wrote me twice since I posted this. It's about time I blocked him I reckon.

Members online

Latest posts