Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

USPS International Shipping Costs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgoldman

Nov 28, 2012
NC
First time poster, long-time lingerer. I hope this is not a repeat topic.

I mailed a package to Canada on Saturday -- bubble envelop with one card in it, about 2.2 oz and it cost $7.35. I was obviously stunned and had not realized how much international postage had risen with this latest price increase.

I guess my options are to not allow non-U.S. bidders anymore or to charge the appropriate shipping in my EBAY auctions.

How is everyone else handling this?

Thanks,
Jeff

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
First time poster, long-time lingerer. I hope this is not a repeat topic.

I mailed a package to Canada on Saturday -- bubble envelop with one card in it, about 2.2 oz and it cost $7.35. I was obviously stunned and had not realized how much international postage had risen with this latest price increase.

I guess my options are to not allow non-U.S. bidders anymore or to charge the appropriate shipping in my EBAY auctions.

How is everyone else handling this?

Thanks,
Jeff

I also mailed my first Canadian package shortly after the increase and it cost me $6.55, which I believe is the cheapest possible at an actual post office. I didn't know if I could use PayPal shipping because of the customs forms. I'd love to hear another way that can be used, because spending $7 to trade a card is rather high.

By the way, welcome to the boards!

Members online

Latest posts