Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Topps.com website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
I just went there to look at the Turkey Red that's upcoming and it looks like Topps got their act together with a pretty site. I haven't used it enough to say whether I like it or not but it seems like a fresh direction.

topps.com

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
I really think they are missing the boat by not having a user inventory system based on their checklists.

Sent from my portable **** viewing device!

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
I really think they are missing the boat by not having a user inventory system based on their checklists.

Sent from my portable **** viewing device!
I agree that would be huge for collectors, but it's also a huge investment for them, too. Something they can always add later on. The more I play with the site the more I like it. Besides looking nice, I think it works really well. From their old site I couldn't tell that they were selling apparel and wall art. And maybe they weren't. I'd never know either way.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
I'd be happy if they would EVER release complete checklists, including all of the parallels. Just figuring out which cards exist each year can be a chore when Topps can't be bothered to even list them either in the product release details or in checklist form.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts