Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1991 Score Cal Ripken Auto /1991 price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smidge

Jun 1, 2012
Hey all. A friend of mine offered to sell me his 1991 Score cal ripken Auto numbered out of /1991. i Checked on eBay and found one completed that sold for 25.09 but the signature was faded pretty badly, so i figured that it may have gone cheaper than if the sig was bold. Does anyone know about what these things go for? He didnt give me a price just said make an offer. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!!

byronscott4ever

Dec 3, 2009
Sounds like a Scoreboard type of thing, is that right? Normally, they don't for as much as a "regular" autograph. I'd go for $40-$50.

Smidge

Jun 1, 2012
Sounds like a Scoreboard type of thing, is that right? Normally, they don't for as much as a "regular" autograph. I'd go for $40-$50.

I dont think it is from scoreboard because it looks like a 1991 score base card.Below is a link to the card.

image1_zpsd692da29.jpg

Sportsnutcards

May 4, 2009
Belmar, NJ
It is a scoreboard/ Shop at home card. They all came in holders exactly like that and initially included a paper coa along with the card. They did a ton of variations of these cards and many big time stars and hall of famers were included.

Members online

Latest posts