Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Herro.

Swimsuit edition!!
DSC03639.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
most our snow comes in March which isn't much normally . We had snow first week in April on the day Crawdads had thier welcome -- only five of us showed :lol:

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning!

I love the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iron River, MI
Tuesday 5:00 AM
Light snow
19°F | °C
Precipitation: 50%
Humidity: 86%
Wind: 4 mph

With a constant weather pattern, fishing is picking up. caught a 18" walleye last night. It was a beautiful light snowy evening.

Last edited:

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

With Spring Training upon us, this guy comes to mind 'cause he supposedly would whizz on his hands in ST to toughen the skin for the season (a no batting gloves guy, i think; I will neither confirm nor deny that I copied him this morning):

53e20fcb-06a7-4cff-9a14-e9329d4e9f4a_zps0ff41faf.jpg

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

It is cold as hell here this morning. 34*

Pete - I am going straightout say I pissed on my hands thos morning just to thaw them out. Aint no shame in my game.

A_Pharis

Good morning, guys.
Woke up to see that my GMail account had apparently been spoofed and was mailing out an infection link overnight. So - after changing the password and sending out warning emails, I'm wondering what happened. As I do this type of prevention for a living, my e-mail is extremely complex, and I never open an email I am not expecting to get.

I'm wondering if maybe Google's account records have been compromised.

A_Pharis

Yeah, I just ran full cleanup on my machine, and it's squeaky clean. The emails all went out between 4:44 and 4:45 this morning (about 20 emails) at which time my PC is off. I have to think that g-mail's account records got compromised. It makes sense, because if the script started alphabetically, my account would be towards the top. My Gmail password was also unique from any other password, too. Ugh. I reset it to something even MORE complex. (I use alternating caps, symbols and numbers with no reasoning to the letters... meaning I don't use words)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts