Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

thepit.com Should I be upset??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RudyGayExquisite

Sep 1, 2008
Peavys.jpg

I purchased 4 Peavy Chromes and opted to have them sent to me.

This is what I got? Before now, I did not know they even came this off-centered.

Now I'm not sure what to do.

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008
They have "strict" guidelines on cards that they will accept for deposit into customer accounts, but they don't give practice what they preach when they send customers cards from their account.

I would call and complain like hell and if they give you a problem, do a chargeback on your credit card.

card-treasury

Aug 11, 2008
Why not just send them back, and ask for the account credit or replacements that are better-centered?

They cannot feasibly tell you that cards they sent you in exchange are not worthy of return acceptance.

Call customer service.

I have had issues with thepit.com in the past, usually with cards I sent in not appearing in my account holdings, and sometimes by my own fault of omission.

They have never left me in a bind.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Thepit customer service is great. Or at least they have been for me. Call up and raise hell as was said before and you should be fine.

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Mass graders tend to send their rejects to thepit to get as much value as they can from them...When I dealt with thepit a year or so ago every card I received was OC.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
screw the pit.

I pulled a bowman uncirculated rookie redemption years back a few days after it expired and the guy literally laughed and said tough luck.

Members online

No members online now.