Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trevor Bauer... are you serious

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
to me...He can do whatever he wants off the field..sing..dance..whatever...All I care about is how he performs on the mound.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
WOW. That is BAD...real BAD. Not in the Michael Jackson way either....unless you are talking about the touching kids BAD way. Then yes...that BAD.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
When was the last time a seriously unlikeable player (or at least one that inspires a good deal of non-jealously based loathing) had serious hobby value?

I mean, how has being thought of as a schmuck impacted Clemens, ARod or Bonds value?

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
This makes "thrift shop" look like a grammy winner

lol. I dont know why but I like this song...For now. I am sure after this weekend I will hate it. The fiancee has been playing it nonstop, when she does that I usually hate the song in a matter of days.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Can I say "ear rape" on the boards? Because that's about the only thing I can use to describe the song.

Sent from the FCB Droid app, which means I'm probably on the crapper.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
you don't know me, nope, why not?

best lyrics EVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone listen to Walk with Me, it's even worse if that is possible.

VandyDan

Dec 5, 2011
Which is the more painful and suffer-inducing TB that results in you having to clear your throat loudly...

Trevor Bauer or Tuberculosis?

Incidentally, he isn't the only semi-divisive TB initialed pitcher who raps. Vanderbilt's own Tyler Beede, who spurned the blue jays first round money, raps as Young Beedah. His are also not phenomenal, but they are less cringe-inducing than this.

Members online

Latest posts