Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is nuts!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Was looking for one of the last couple Bggio card I need from the early years (1988-1992) which is a 1988 Score Rookie/Traded Glossy #103T

The cheapest one on Ebay is $110!! Some are going for over $500!!!

Everyone is graded also, which is something I dont want.

Is this normal?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
A what looks to be clean ungraded copy went for $33 back in November, so wait it out, I am sure you can find one under $50 over the next few months-year unless you have a rush to get it.

Ryan

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Might buy a factory set and then sell the Alomar and Grace? I seen where some sets have sold at around 100.

Especially if condition doesn't have to be grade-worthy, that's how I'd do it.

Plus, who knows? Maybe you hit one that's in Great condition...

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Grace and Biggio used to be pretty similarly priced out of this issue. PSA10 cost me $55. I think you can find a better deal on the Biggio if you're patient.

88SCORETRADEDGLOSSYPSA10.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I paid like $10 for mine several years ago(I'm thinking 2008) but it was raw. Just check around. Oh...and go to a card shop if you have one close. That's a good place to score raw rookies on the cheap...

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Not mine...A Frank Gore Score RC is $8..ungraded...Many other examples...Sad lol

Well every card shop is different. Let's just say when I do go, I never pay anywhere close to full book for anything. A lot of stuff I get at better prices than ebay. I had talked to the owner about listing stuff on ebay but I guess he just doesn't feel like doing it.