Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Ballpark Empire on Facebook

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Who is on this game? I find it fun to update when I'm on, but gets addicting quickly haha.

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
I play occasionally but it turns into concession stand tycoon pretty quick.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I've seen how much JJ costs to try to get on my Blue Jays squad. And you actually have to pay in some instances to get some of the stuff. Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

cub4life78

Jan 1, 2013
Tx
Yeah, I haven't and won't spend a dime on a Facebook game but between leveling and bonuses I managed to obtain enough "cash" to buy Starlin Castro for my squad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD MAXX

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I play, but after awhile it gets pretty blah. Only thing I really have left to do is finish upgrading a couple things. Already built Target Field and hit a couple free MLB cash links to afford Josh Hamilton.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
I play, but after awhile it gets pretty blah. Only thing I really have left to do is finish upgrading a couple things. Already built Target Field and hit a couple free MLB cash links to afford Josh Hamilton.
What are these links you speak of?

Members online

Latest posts