Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BG- Question about 2012 Leaf Young Stars FB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Hey Brian, I have a quick question for you. I went to Wal-Mart to look over the cards and found the Leaf football Young Stars and wanted to grab a box. Much to my chagrin I found that, of the 6 blasters that were sitting there, 5 had been ripped open and rifled through. It was then that I realized on the box it says "Autographs packaged separately". I feel as though this statement is just asking for people with sub-par morals to open these blasters and take out the auto'ed cards. I understand part of this has to do with the stores picking poor space to store the cards, but I can't help but feel the wording on the front to be both unnecessary and detrimental for all parties involved as I would have been inclined to buy more had they not been gone through. So, to my question, what is the reason for the statement about the autographs being packaged separately?

On a side note, the cards look great! Especially for TTM/IP autos.

Thanks

Members online