Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB definitely NEEDS more of this:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Cowbell.gif

Don't know why, but this place is hopping lately...

Last edited:

A_Pharis

Also we have tightened up the riff raff

This, to me, is a good focus. I'm - personally - tired of the way certain people treat others. No one here, mod or member, is "better" than anyone else here. We're all here as sports fans. Period.
If you or someone you know have a habit of trying to hold yourself above others to the point that it's belittling - I file that under "trolling".

Don't get me wrong - it's not like there won't be warnings, but some people should just know better.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
From the implications, I'm assuming a certain shyster is taking a permanent vacation?

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
This, to me, is a good focus. I'm - personally - tired of the way certain people treat others. No one here, mod or member, is "better" than anyone else here. We're all here as sports fans. Period.
If you or someone you know have a habit of trying to hold yourself above others to the point that it's belittling - I file that under "trolling".

Don't get me wrong - it's not like there won't be warnings, but some people should just know better.

Adam, you're trolling me, because I am the best.

hohlernr

Dec 1, 2012
Michigan
I will admit, as someone who started up on blowout and just found out about this site recently......the content here is infinitely better. Seems like an older crowd here which results in much better insight, discussion and knowledge.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I will admit, as someone who started up on blowout and just found out about this site recently......the content here is infinitely better. Seems like an older crowd here which results in much better insight, discussion and knowledge.

Love your eBay name.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc

WHERE ?? LOL

Members online

Latest posts