Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Legit or not? New ebay experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronniedp23

Apr 13, 2011
The High Desert, California
I recently sold a 2011Topps base patch card of Torrey Smith. It sold very cheap (as I expected). But two weeks after I shipped I received this message:

"Hi I just received this item with a USPS bag around it saying the package was damaged upon opening the bag the package was already openes and the card wasn't in there all tjere was was tje case and decoys.".

I have never experience d this before. Should I just issue him a refund? Do I have any other options? He has not left feedback yet (thankfully) so if you guys have any suggestions I am all ears.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
This probably won't help but that happened to me (on the receiving end). I went to the post office and they handed me the bubble mailer inside a clear USPS bag. Someone stole the card. Luckily I paid for insurance so I didn't lose any money.

ronniedp23

Apr 13, 2011
The High Desert, California
This probably won't help but that happened to me (on the receiving end). I went to the post office and they handed me the bubble mailer inside a clear USPS bag. Someone stole the card. Luckily I paid for insurance so I didn't lose any money.

Its a 3 dollar card I'm not super uptight about I'm more annoyed than anything else. I'll end up issuing a paypal refund when I get home. Probably his shipping too since he "didn't get the card". I just wanted to get some feedback from folks here. Y'all made me paranoid.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Freedom Card Board mobile app

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
I have had a couple similar experiences as the buyer reported. I think some items mistakenly get thrown to the postal sorting machine which rarely ends well. The only real choice here is to issue full refund as the buyer would most certainly win a case if he opened one.

Members online

Latest posts