Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 HERITAGE - SICK OR SUCK

SICK OR SUCK

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Looks like a really nice set, but I haven't seen any hofers or super star autos?

Is there anyone in the auto set worth getting?? (please dont tell me jay bruce).

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Re: 2009 HERITAGE - NICE OR SUCK

All current players are supposed to be on card autos, which is nice. Plus there's cut autos of Mantle and some other guys from the 60s. I also like the design, and not to mention there's gum in every pack, lol. I'll be buying a box in a few weeks.

I saw this dual auto too, guess there's a Past and Present auto set. This would be nice one to pull, especially since both autos are on card.
4-10.jpg
(Got this pic from here http://completist.wordpress.com/2008/12/02/2009-topps-heritage-preview/)

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008

Card Magnet said:
All current players are supposed to be on card autos, which is nice. Plus there's cut autos of Mantle and some other guys from the 60s. I also like the design, and not to mention there's gum in every pack, lol. I'll be buying a box in a few weeks.

I saw this dual auto too, guess there's a Past and Present auto set. This would be nice one to pull, especially since both autos are on card.
4-10.jpg
(Got this pic from here http://completist.wordpress.com/2008/12/02/2009-topps-heritage-preview/)

GREAT LOOKING SET, ON CARD AUTOS COOL, BUT WHERE ARE THE AARONS, MAYS, NOLAN, BENCH, PUJOLS, AROD, JETER, ETC. ETC. AUTOS...

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
This set has changed much over the year. The first year set autograph set inlcuded sigs on Mays, Snider, Spahn,
Rizzuto, Arod, Chipper,Bonds...etc

The 2009 set has guys you have never heard of.

Oh and by the way the above pictured card doesn't exist Sparky was replaced by someone named Taylor
AND its a redemption. Not even Ryan Howard has a base autograph!

Kevin

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
This set has changed much over the year. The first year set autograph set inlcuded sigs on Mays, Snider, Spahn,

Oh and by the way the above pictured card doesn't exist Sparky was replaced by someone named Taylor

Kevin

AMEN, what the heck is topps thinking!! Heritage is going downhill!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
schmidtfan20 said:

Kevin
Well that's a letdown.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
Last year I only bought singles of sweeney, the pictures sucked and if the above card is any indication these will blow donkey nuts too. I understand that they are trying to make the cards look retro but they can sacrifice the retro with clear quality pics. And as far as the autos who the hell knows what they are thinking. JMO

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008

hofautos said:
Card Magnet said:

4-10.jpg

GREAT LOOKING SET, ON CARD AUTOS COOL, BUT WHERE ARE THE AARONS, MAYS, NOLAN, BENCH, PUJOLS, AROD, JETER, ETC. ETC. AUTOS...

Speaking of mantle cuts...YUCK!
!BNq8B-!B2k~$(KGrHgoH-D4EjlLlzw8!BJqy9TFiVg~~_1.jpg

klktbear

Aug 7, 2008
Cincinnati,Ohio

hofautos said:
hofautos said:
Card Magnet said:

4-10.jpg

Speaking of mantle cuts...YUCK!
!BNq8B-!B2k~$(KGrHgoH-D4EjlLlzw8!BJqy9TFiVg~~_1.jpg

How do we even know that the picture is Mantle?????

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
MAN, I HAVE been looking every day since they came out...
NOT ONE CURRENT SUPERSTAR??
THE ONLY HOFER (non-cut) I have seen is GIL MCDOUGAL....

SURELY THERE IS A LEAST ONE CARD WORTH BUYING IN THE SET?????????

TOPPS YOU SUCK

Members online

Latest posts