Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Revised BDP Wax Poll

Will the Revisions to BDP's Base CL Affect Your Wax Buying?

• No, I still won't be buying any.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Now that nearly the entire 'base' prospect set in BDP has been revised, how will this affect your wax buying? Vote above.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Well I've been wax free completely for almost a year so it does not look like I will be busting any :lol:

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Porcello is a major addition. I will be jumping from 0 to 6 for that reason alone. Don't recall if Jake O. was in the original checklist, but he's a good one too. Is this still a risky product? Yes, but most products are at first glance.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
pujolsjunkie said:
Porcello is a major addition. I will be jumping from 0 to 6 for that reason alone. Don't recall if Jake O. was in the original checklist, but he's a good one too. Is this still a risky product? Yes, but most products are at first glance.

Odorizzi and 14 others (BDPP51 - BDPP65) were part of the "TBD" portion of the preliminary CL.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
Jaypers said:
pujolsjunkie said:

Odorizzi and 14 others (BDPP51 - BDPP65) were part of the "TBD" portion of the preliminary CL.

J ODORIZZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIkes

I wanted him in razor

Oh well, guess I will have to get some singles

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Better base checklist doesnt matter... the big downer is still the 40 autograph checklist.... way too many autographs and so in a 12 box case you are still going to take a huge hit.... just like 2008 Bowman Chrome. If the AFLACs were 2 per case... that might help. The only way they can make the product better is to decrease the # of crappy autos get the overall size down from 40 to 25.

Im sure Ill try 2-3 boxes like most bowman products.... but Im done with pre-ordering a case or 2 and working to pay it off over time.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
With the few checklist updates and the addtion of the AFLAC cards i will probably go from one case to three cases now. Originally planning on doing five.

Members online

Latest posts