Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

question about surface damage on 2002 and 2003 tribute cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
alright so recently i decided to go after some of the bat cards from 2002 and 2003 topps tribute and the majority have been perfect condition but i have also got three in that had the same type of surface damage (almost looks like water spots or something) the ott was from a different seller than the campanella and hornsby, ill be returning hte hornsby and campanella, the ott i won really cheap so i will just be selling as is with the damage explained in the description..but my question is what would make them do this? at first i just thought maybe the ott had water damage but than i got the other two as well, the campanella and hornsby were in the old style hard penny sleeves that were not acid free i dont think, would that have something to do with it? anyways here are some pictures

IMG_2042_zps66813184.jpg

here is a picture of one that was in good condition (its hard to get a good picture of these because of the refractor)
IMG_2046_zps4aabfa5e.jpg

also if by any chance anyone has these and are selling im looking for the following

ruth, jackie robinson,foxx, hornsby, nap lajoie, dizzy dean (jersey), honus wagner, campanella, tris speaker,mel ott

Latest posts