Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Bowman UPDATE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Can't take much credit, really. I merely suggested it, among many other names - they did the rest. And that's all assuming they didn't have him on theirs already, which I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Last edited:

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Can't take much credit, really. I merely suggested it, among many other names - they did the rest.

Curious as to what your other suggestions were? Do you know if Rio Ruiz and/or Lance McCullers Jr are getting one in a 2013 product? I'm sure McCullers will due to him being a sandwich pick

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Curious as to what your other suggestions were? Do you know if Rio Ruiz and/or Lance McCullers Jr are getting one in a 2013 product? I'm sure McCullers will due to him being a sandwich pick

I sent them a list of over 150 names. Those two were included, but I don't find out if they make it into a product until Topps makes it known to everyone.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
Can't take much credit, really. I merely suggested it, among many other names - they did the rest. And that's all assuming they didn't have him on theirs already, which I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

I appreciate the modesty, but it's pretty clear you are running Topps at this point. :lol: That being the case:

THANKS JAYPERS!!!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
For those interested, Bowman just posted on their FB page they'll be unveiling their "Bowman Scout Top 100 Prospects" list starting next week from the @BowmanScout name (10 players per day). They also say they'll be holding contests and giving out free prizes as well.

(I did not create that list, btw.)

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts