Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Leaf Power Showcase Baseball

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
And im sure someone will bring up the US Army set being High School kids as well. But College football is 255x more popular than College baseball. Lets be honest... College baseball season is a good 2 months old... and we see very little topics on College baseball.... but every Saturday the football board have topics on a few games.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I am not saying I will buy, but all Leaf is doing is giving what some people seem to want. There is a constant push to get the first auto of this player or that player (USA, AFLAC, etc.). If people buy it, they will make it. If they don't then Leaf won't make any more. I think it would be cool to have a David Wright or Dustin Pedroia card from when they were at this stage of their career (if they went to events like this). I am sure the buyers know that very few of these guys will really make it. But, for those who do, it seems like a cool card to have.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I have an in at all the baseball leagues in town.
BG, just let me know if you are interested in securing some signatures from the t-ball leagues all the way up to the 17-18 year old divisions.
I'm sure I can find a local artist to do some sketches or paintings and I can embed them into the picture.
I guess we can call it Leaf Best of Little League!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
No different than the alac/under armor cards. Or the 16U guys from the USA product.

I don't really do prospects anymore but I like the idea.

KLARNOLD

Sep 17, 2008
Owensboro, KY
Does a card company's signing high school kids affect their amateur status or prevents the kid from playing college ball?

Latest posts