Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps Heritage "HOBBY" Odds are.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Hello gang! I have the 2013 Topps Heritage HOBBY odds listed on my blog. You may need to scroll down just a bit but they are all there. I also have Topps Heritage TEAM checklists on the right side of my blog to help you with your case breaks! LOTS of great Topps Heritage information on this blog so please be sure to check out the backlog:

My Baseball Card Blog

I'll be opening several cases and look forward to trading!

Craig from Texas

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Question. You've got black refs (still #/64, I presume) at 1:368, but the gold refs #/5 at 1:1932. I'd expect them to be about 13x harder, not <6x. Unless I'm misreading, the blaster box you show includes the blacks but not the golds, so if anything the odds on hobby should be even longer. Something doesn't add up there.

And the 1964 Coins relics are a really sweet addition but jeez couldn't they find any nicer examples? That Aaron looks like crap. It's not like they're super-expensive.

And they did the hand-numbering in ballpoint? Argh.

Sorry to rain all over your blog. Well-written and good breakdown. I think this set's going to be great, despite my quibbles.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
The black refractors can be found in both retail and hobby. Golds are a hobby exclusive. I agree that the ball point should have been done in a sharpie.

Craig from Texas

Members online

Latest posts