Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**************** SUNDAY MORNING THREAD ***************3/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
25 degrees , slept near wood stove trying to keep it going . I have alot of wood i need to use up or will have to move it . I'm ready for minor league to start i need the $$ . Still have 74,000 to post on ebay hahahahah

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Good morning fellas.

Had a babysitter last night so the wife and I went out to a friends house and we had some drinks. I'm not feeling to well this morning and am remembering why I don't get drunk anymore

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

From '83 Fleer:

20f91a65-a357-4369-a410-0d19e80988a8_zps42529bfa.jpg

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning I hope Andrew breaks the NT number 4 tonight instead of tomorrow or ill be at work then

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Morning I hope Andrew breaks the NT number 4 tonight instead of tomorrow or ill be at work then

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Good luck, Rich! I missed the opening for all the breaks.

Going to enjoy a day off. My back is pissed at me for yesterday. Happy Sunday everyone!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!

The wife and I had a full day yesterday, running around and buying stuff. Got a new ottoman, spent a few bucks at Costco, and my wife got a new Tat. Gonna order our TV today.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning

Snow storm has hit. 4-5" expected today plus blowing snow and reduced visibility later. I'm hoping most people stay home when I have to be out in it.

Weird vibe in our house without Gus. thanks for all the thoughts yesterday guys.
:grouphug:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Morning

Snow storm has hit. 4-5" expected today plus blowing snow and reduced visibility later. I'm hoping most people stay home when I have to be out in it.

Weird vibe in our house without Gus. thanks for all the thoughts yesterday guys.
:grouphug:

Sorry to hear about Gus, brother. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online