Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PSA/DNA Special: will there ever be another $10 special?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
I saw this month's special is $15 for their autograph authentication and encapsulation service (blue flip). Will there ever be another $10 special like this? I send in some of my favorites to get authenticated--but with the amount I send in (25-30), the additional $5 has been a deterrent. Anyone have a contact at PSA/DNA to inquire about this?

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
...the current special includes grading so would not surprise me if a $10 ungraded special surfaced some time.

PSA/DNA March 2013 Special

Autograph Grading & Encapsulation Special

Any single-signed item with a declared value of $150* or less is now only $15. You get the autograph authenticated, graded and encapsulated in PSA's tamper-evident case for only $15. Please note: this is for the autograph only (Blue Flip); trading cards submitted for this special will not be authenticated or graded.
No PSA Collectors Club membership required and there is no maximum quantity—submit as many autographs as you want!
Here's what you need to do to take advantage of this offer:

• Fill out a PSA/DNA Submission and write "Grading & Encapsulation Special" on the top of the form. (Click here to print out a PSA/DNA submission form.)
  • Send your items with the form and your payment to PSA/DNA using the shipping instructions on the submission form.
Your order must be postmarked between March 1 and March 31, 2013, so act now!
If you have any questions on this special please contact Customer Service at 800-325-1121 or by email at [email protected].
Turnaround time varies with demand.
This special is valid for items that fit in standard PSA holders only (i.e. cuts, cards, tickets, checks, small photos, etc.). 8x10 photo encapsulation is not included. Eligible holder sizes are as follows:

• Regular 2 11/16" x 3 13/16"
  • Tall Boy 3 1/2" x 5 1/8"
  • Supersized 3 5/8" x 7 1/2"
  • Supersized 4 1/4" x 10"
  • Supersized 5 3/4" x 8"
*Declared values are subject to change and customer notification before processing the order.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I have an autographed ticket stub I'd love to get slabbed, but even with a special the additional shipping charges to Canada make the cost prohibitive. I'd love to see another group PSA/DNA sub!

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I have an autographed ticket stub I'd love to get slabbed, but even with a special the additional shipping charges to Canada make the cost prohibitive. I'd love to see another group PSA/DNA sub!

Sent from my Galaxy S2 LTE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

How quickly can you get it to me?

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
$15 is reasonable...may send in some for this.

Its reasonable if your looking to get something authenticated for a collection. If your looking to get some cards authenticated to flip its too much. (obviously certain Rookie cards are exceptions) Im not going to send in Wil Myers cards at $15 a pop. Ill hold out and hope they do a $10 or $12 deal sometime soon.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Even though the March special includes grading it is really only good if you have 20 or so cards to submit.

I have 5 that I want to send in, but it is $15/card and a total of $25 for s/h so add another $5/card for a toal of $20 per card. Now not worth it.

I am kinda bummed. I know the autos I have are legit. I just want them slabbed for protection and a grade on them would be cool.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
Even though the March special includes grading it is really only good if you have 20 or so cards to submit.

I have 5 that I want to send in, but it is $15/card and a total of $25 for s/h so add another $5/card for a toal of $20 per card. Now not worth it.

I am kinda bummed. I know the autos I have are legit. I just want them slabbed for protection and a grade on them would be cool.

If its for your PC then this is a good deal.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana

I can run a group sub.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
If you did I would be in for sure. I have some white sox autos that need auth.
I just didn't know where to start

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/for...~march-psa-dna-sub~~~~~~~~~~.html#post1927304

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Leaf is about to begin accepting submissions on behalf of its customers..
In the next couple of weeks details will follow, but I am confident those looking for great pricing will be pleased.. BG

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
In the next couple of weeks details will follow, but I am confident those looking for great pricing will be pleased.. BG

I am excited to see how this ends up looking.

Anthony

Nov 20, 2008
San Diego area
I'd be up for a group sub if the price was similar to the old $10 special. I'm also interested in finding out what BG has planned. I have a stack of about 30 cards that I would like to authenticate--plus I'm going to Spring Training soon. I hope to get a few more autographed RCs that I would want to get authenticated.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
If possible, I would love to see details before the end of the month, so I can decide if I should do my submission for the March special or wait for your service.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
If possible, I would love to see details before the end of the month, so I can decide if I should do my submission for the March special or wait for your service.

Agree here. [MENTION=1948]Leaf[/MENTION] any chance of an update? I have a sizable submission so I'd like to get in on the march special

Members online