Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What moves should your team make before the deadline???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
I'd love to see the Habs sign Kovalchuk or Lecavalier but the latest rumour is Pronger. Halak is looking good between the pipes so they might go offensive over a blue liner. Kovalchuk and Little for both Kostitsyns and somebody would be a great deal. Atlanta is looking to dump Kovalchuk's contract.

Hopes there at a few big trades. They hype it soo much on TSN then nothing ever goes down except 4'th liner for 4'th liners and draft picks.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I hope the Pens trade Ryan Whitney for a winger and a talented junior player. oh wait they already did that :D .

I would really like to see Colby Armstrong come back to the Pens but he is a RFA after the season so I think they will try to sign him instead of trading for him. he has said he could see himself coming back.

I think Lecavalier would be a much better fit with the Habs than Kovalchuk.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Im happy with what the Flames have right now. Our only weakness is if Kipper goes down with an injury, we are screwed :lol: Our backup is in his 2nd year and has yet to win a game :lol:

Members online