Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Comc questions and opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jess0304

Oct 10, 2012
Hello. I do not have a comc account but I see more and more people selling there.

I looked at the fees and they seem pretty high. Am I wrong in saying its 25 cents to list and then a penny relist fee after that initial fee?

I saw they keep 20% of your balance unless you spend it At comc.

Are there that many people paying significantly higher than eBay on there?

What is the reason to sell there as opposed to eBay? I just do t get it. Some insight is much appreciated.

Thanks.

sawmillthug

Dec 21, 2012
Chillicothe, MO
I don't sell there yet but I buy there. One thing I like you can't buy a card or even make an offer unless you have enough money in your account to cover it. And the card will show up in a few days when you do buy it and have it shipped

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
I use it for cards that I wouldn't sell on Ebay and don't feel like storing in a closet. I have had luck selling cards I am not sure would get more than $1-2 on ebay for $3-5 on COMC. I typically just let my credit build up and then buy a $100 or so card with the credit. That or I just splurge on some blowout credit and buy a box. All in all it's just a much more convenient alternative to ebay for lower end items.

Also, not having to worrying about buying mailers, penny sleeves, tape, and then printing out labels and packaging and going to the PO is a big plus for me.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I dont sell on there but I do like buying on there. I like to find lower end cards and build up my enventory and then pay the 1 time low shipping fee for all cards at once. as apposed to ebay if I find 15-20 cards for $1-3 each ill end up paying average $2 per card on shipping from different sellers on comc its 1 cost to ship all cards.

Members online