Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~MARCH PSA/DNA SUB~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Post what you will be sending. I will PM you pricing based on number of cards.

Part of this sub may came from O'Canada so I will be sending on 31 March. I would guess that these will not be complete until mid-to-late May.

[h=4]PSA/DNA Special[/h] Grading & Encapsulation Special

• Any single-signed cut/card with a declared value under $150 will be Authenticated, Graded, and Encapsulated for $15

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I am going to place this on hold......it appears that Leaf/BG will be a cheaper option than the current $15 special.

alifaxwa2

Dec 24, 2008
Jefferson, MD
Guys, I am doing a small 2 item submission on my own at the end of the month. If anyone wants to jump in with my sub, they are welcome. I am going to limit it to 25 items total (so there are 23 slots left).
Here is how I will do the charges (Per item);
$15 PSADNA fee + $3 for shipping to and From PSA. =$18 per item, which also covers insurance. (if I end up with lots of extra, I will apply it evenly to return shipping)
You also must cover PP fees.
For return shipping TO YOU, you will pay exact cost + $1 (total, not per item) to cover box/bubble env/bubble wrap, etc. This will be paid after the sub is returned to me.

Items must be in my hand by March 25th.

Last edited:

Members online