Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

really topps?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
i see the new 2013 heritage is out and i was scopeing for the phillies autos. All I see for now is Paul Brown. I dont know him so I checked his stats and he is a pitcher for the Phillies who never won a game in his life....in 4 years he went 0-8 with a era of 6.00. is this some kind of sick joke? Could they not of found a better old time pitcher from the Phillies????????????

Last edited:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
The point with the last many years of Heritage is to give players an auto who have never had and never would have one.. regardless of whether or not they "one" a game.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
The point with the last many years of Heritage is to give players an auto who have never had and never would have one.. regardless of whether or not they "one" a game.

Yeah, but if that were true, they would have found a way to get Larry Yount into the product.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010

It is also done only in the year when the card design is the final topps card of that players career.

Larry Yount never had a topps card - so he won't ever make the Heritage Auto list.

Heritage collectors love these cards - they seem to be lost on everyone else.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
The point of these Heritage autographs is to round up as many guys still alive and looking to make a little money off signing some autographs - kind of like what Topss does with prospects except it's with retired MLB players.

Members online

Latest posts