Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Picked up the March Beckett for Football at Barnes & Noble... Can anyone clue me in...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chipperfan71

Feb 17, 2013
NAshville, TN
as to why the majority of Luck's cards seem to have the dreaded "down arrow" sign of decreasing demand/value? I mean ok.. he didn't win the ROY or MVP for god sake, but
he had a hell of a Rookie year to say the least. Granted, I just got back into collecting this year as my son just turned 10 and REALLY got into with Luck, RGIII and others coming
out in 2012 as well...

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
as to why the majority of Luck's cards seem to have the dreaded "down arrow" sign of decreasing demand/value? I mean ok.. he didn't win the ROY or MVP for god sake, but
he had a hell of a Rookie year to say the least. Granted, I just got back into collecting this year as my son just turned 10 and REALLY got into with Luck, RGIII and others coming
out in 2012 as well...

Out of sight out of mind

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Out of sight out of mind

Yep. Now through July would be the best time to acquire a few of his cards. Baseball season is starting up and Basketball is inching towards the playoffs.... so Football is on the back burner... pick up a few cards really cheap.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Plus they have every card in every product auto's or mem'd. Non super limited stuff is destined to drop.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts