Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 NFL Free agency Thread..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Free agency technically doesn't start yet, but a coupla deals are already rumored to be done.

With the lack of "Skill" postion players in the upcoming Draft, I wonder who will get OVER paid this year. ALOT of teams are right up against the cap, and there isn't alot of great free agents available, but someone always gets a Huge contract that befuddles everyone.

The Iggles, Bengals and Cardinals seem to be in the best Position to sign guys while the 'Skins, Raiders and Falcons seem to be Capped out...

Personally, as a Cowboys fan, I'm disappointed that Will Moore, the Falcons safety, re-signed and is not gonna be available. The Pokes desperately need a Safety and OL help.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
Colts have 42 million to spend Im expecting an OT, Louis Vasquez, Paul Kruger or Cliff Avril and secondary help. Its nice to see the Colts finally being linked to free agents unlike years past under Polian

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
It'll be interesting to see what the Bears do with only $7 million free. I read they are in the running for Jake Long but I'd imagine he'll command a pretty big deal.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
It'll be interesting to see what the Bears do with only $7 million free. I read they are in the running for Jake Long but I'd imagine he'll command a pretty big deal.

They seem to be the Leaders for chronically under-achiever Martellus Bennett, TE. He shows some big flashes of promise and then disappears for multiple games at a time...

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Nnamdi Asomugah officially gone.

Phil Loadholt resigns with Vikes.

Short sentences are effective.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Levitre to the Titans.

Kruger to the Browns.

Wallace to the Phins.

Anthony Fasano to the Chiefs.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
$12 million per for Mike Wallace? No thanks...

IF he busts out, is that Ireland's last off-season as the GM?

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
flacco didnt hurt the cap this year.

I think there is a lot more behind the Pollard cut. 3 teams in 4 yrs... It's a personality thing

Forgot about him, was thinking of Krug, Reed maybe not coming back, Boldin getting traded for a 6th rounder, Lewis retiring too.. just seems like a lot of guys who had a significant impact for them this past year.

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
Forgot about him, was thinking of Krug, Reed maybe not coming back, Boldin getting traded for a 6th rounder, Lewis retiring too.. just seems like a lot of guys who had a significant impact for them this past year.

All those guys are old or prohibitively expensive. Smart to reload with cheap youth if they aren't cornerstones.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
and let others overpay for guys. It took Kruger 3 years to finally do something. He earned his money, but I think the Browns overpaid and same with Ellerbee

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts