Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Bucks Bonus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Don't hit that BIN quite yet. I got emails from ebay this morning saying they're having bonus ebay bucks for 3 hours today, from 11 AM to 2 PM PT. I have 2 ebay accounts, one got a message saying 2x bucks on purchases $50 or more, and the other message says 3x bucks on $25 or more. Non-transferable.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Don't hit that BIN quite yet. I got emails from ebay this morning saying they're having bonus ebay bucks for 3 hours today, from 11 AM to 2 PM PT. I have 2 ebay accounts, one got a message saying 2x bucks on purchases $50 or more, and the other message says 3x bucks on $25 or more. Non-transferable.

I got the 2x at 50 email

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I'm fixin' ta find out. When they have had deals like this in the past on particular days, it was for items won/bought and paid for that day. I didn't read all the fine print but I'm assuming this is like that. I had a BO accepted at about 3 in the morning, so I'll see if I get the bonus paying now.

And no, that didn't work. Got the regular 2%. A couple things I'm watching are ending within the hour, will check them out.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts