Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did you miss Bowman Draft retail this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I have mixed emotions about Draft not being available in retail. On one hand I loved being able to go to WalMart in my small town and be able to buy my favorite product any time of the day/night but on the other hand I can't tell you how much money I saved. I figure I would've bought 15-20 blasters and that many or more rack packs over the 3-4 months that it was hot so that's $500 or so from my card budget that I was able to use to buy hobby boxes instead. Also I noticed that I really had no reason to check the card aisles so I haven't bought anything retail since October/November which is generally a waste of money anyway. What about you, did anybody really miss it from retail this year?

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
I did/do! I don't have a hobby shop very close to me and don't get up there very often so I loved being able to buy draft just at Wal-Mart or Target. I also had some pretty decent luck with it last year (3 autos and 4 GU)

sigma_chi

Apr 14, 2010
NE Arkansas/SEMO
I did/do! I don't have a hobby shop very close to me and don't get up there very often so I loved being able to buy draft just at Wal-Mart or Target. I also had some pretty decent luck with it last year (3 autos and 4 GU)

I'm in the same boat...nearest shop is 30 min away and he usually only gets 2 cases of draft in anyway. I didn't have that much luck with it but with the way Trout was selling at one point a paper base was a much bigger hit than many of the autographs!

Members online