Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking For Some Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

udsheets

Mar 13, 2013
Michigan
I'm trying to put together a list of all the upper deck sheets out there. I've contacted Upper Deck trying to get a complete list of all the sheets they produced. But I was unable to obtain this information. I've also checked Beckett's database and I have sheets they don't even list. Please look at this list and see if you have anything not listed. upperdecksheets.net
Can anyone help? Does anyone have anything not listed?

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I've been hoping for this specific reference for awhile! Thanks - and liked!

If you could add a spreadsheet or .pdf with a list of all players that are pictured on a sheet, and a column for what sheet(s) they are pictured on, that would be a HUGE help, one I think many collectors would welcome.

I swear I once saw a sheet with Don Zimmer on it, with players (4 players total I think) from different teams. I didn't save the info though. I don't see him on any of the sheets you have pictured... will have to keep looking. You don't know of that one by chance, do you?

Last edited:

udsheets

Mar 13, 2013
Michigan
Don Zimmer is on the 1991 Bat Sheet (it’s listed on the Others page 1).

Thanks for the suggestion. I have a spreadsheet with most of the names on it. But I need to put the names down by sport and then list them in alphabetical order. I will be adding that to the site soon.

Last edited:

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
I thought I had an older SCD annual that had a checklist of UD sheets (baseball only) but I can't find it now. I'll keep looking. I love the UD sheets. Great for autographs. All the ones I have are shown on your site, so I can't help with anything new. Great work on documenting everything.

udsheets

Mar 13, 2013
Michigan
I know SCD did an article with lots of pictures of all the sheets back around 1993 (I have a copy if it somewhere). But I'd like to see an updated list. If you find that check list I'd sure like to see it.

I contacted upper deck again since starting this thread to see if I could get some more info, so far no reply.

Last edited:

udsheets

Mar 13, 2013
Michigan
Received this reply from upper deck (not any help).

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we do not have access to this information. However, we have forwarded this along to our product & marketing teams, in hopes that they do have access to the information. We will reach out to you if we are able to track down any futher information. Apologies that we could not be more immediate help.

Members online

Latest posts